- Double tooth design strengthens each tooth for longer life and improved durability
- Sharper Tooth Geometry cuts material faster for faster drilling
- Thick, hardened backing plates prevent thread stripping
- Deep cut style holes saws will cut 2x material in 1 pass.
- Increased high speed steel height (highest in the industry) improves hole saw durability
BI METAL STANDARD HOLESAW – DEWALT
$5.00 – $9.75
With a double-tooth design for long life and extreme durability, DEWALT Bi-Metal Hole Saws power through 2 times the material in a single pass. A sharp tooth geometry expedites cutting, and thick, hardened backing plates helps to prevent thread stripping. A high-speed steel height makes them ideal for tough jobs.