***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY AT 7305 ENTRYWAY DRIVE BILLINGS, MT / DELIVERY TO SELECT ZIP CODES***
CORID. To help prevent and treat coccidiosis, count on the expert.
The proven power of CORID® (amprolium).
- Only CORID offers a wide range of formulations and package sizes to fit your needs – 9.6% oral solution in gallons or pints, 20% soluble powder in 10-ounce packets or convenient CORID in-feed formulations, and CORID 25% Type A Medicated Article 25% Coccidiostat to be used in the preparation of medicated feed to aid in the prevention and treatment of coccidiosis in calves.
- Amprolium has a unique mode of action.
How CORID works.
- CORID mimics thiamin (Vitamin B1) which is required by coccidia for normal growth and reproduction.
- When coccidia ingest CORID, they experience thiamin deficiency and starve from malnutrition.
- CORID stops coccidia at a critical stage in the host animal’s small intestine to prevent more damaging coccidiosis in the large intestine.
Important Safety Information: Withdraw 24 hours before slaughter. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- Not for use in humans.
- The oral solution may cause eye irritation. For irritation, flush with plenty of water; get medical attention
Withdraw 24 hours before slaughter. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
NOT FOR HUMAN USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
PRECAUTIONS: FOR ORAL USE IN ANIMALS ONLY. MAY CAUSE EYE IRRITATION. For irritations, flush with plenty of water; get medical attention.
Restricted Drug (California) – Use only as directed.
See label for complete product directions.
Active Ingredient or Composition