***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY at 7305 Entryway Drive Billings, MT / DELIVERY to select zip codes***
Pearson’s new Extra-Long Chute combines Pearson’s proven design with palpation doors built in on both sides of the chute. The palpation section squeezes with the rest of the chute resulting in no place for calves to turn around. The extra length is also convenient for longer animals.
Built in the USA by skilled craftsmen, our patented designs have been used in the industry for over 50 years. We were the first to introduce vertical sides. And our manual cattle squeeze chute offers many options to help you configure the right chute to meet your needs. The heavy, rugged construction of our manual chute is powder coated for durability and designed for livestock and operator safety.
Our Working Chutes Feature:
- Vertical sides that allow cattle to move into chute easily and stand in a natural position.
- Automatic adjustment as the chute is squeezed for any size animal, with no climbing the sides or excessive slipping.
- Neck panels that are hinged and swing out for safe access.
- Wing gates that are hinged for quick, easy opening, and optimum safety, plus they are removable to give a larger opening. (Double wing available for branding!)
- Side boards that are removable for foot work and milking.
- Diamond-plate steel flooring that improves traction and increases safety.