Powers up to 10 miles / 40 acres of fence
1 J maximum output energy (1.4 J stored energy)
- Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Speedrite Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control. Recommended solar panel – 30 watt
- Indicator lights. Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low Impedance. Designed to deliver power to the end of the fence even under heavy load e.g. foliage, undergrowth
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Adjustable power and pulse speeds.
System includes: Speedrite 1000 Unigizer, 10 watt solar panel with voltage regulator, solid steel powder-coated frame and battery box. Requires 12 V deep cycle battery (not included).