Sponsorship/ Donation Guidelines
If you are thinking about Western Ranch Supply as a potential partner to support your organization, we would like to tell you a bit more about what we like to support, and how we like to deliver that support. The more you know about our priorities, the better you are able to allocate your valuable resources. These guidelines are intended to help nonprofit organizations utilize time and money efficiently. As much as we would absolutely love to fulfill all of the needs in our communities, that just isn’t a realistic goal. Please help us work better with our communities by reviewing these guidelines to determine if we are likely to support your organization in ways that you need it.
Types of Missions
Are any of these keywords in your organization’s mission statement?
• Assisting kids and families, especially those with a demonstrated need or seeking education on ag-related topics.
• Furthering the good work of 4H and FFA.
• Enhancing lives of pets and their owners, especially through pet-related events.
• Continuing the western tradition of local fairs and rodeos.
Types of Partnerships
• Only in extremely rare circumstances will Western Ranch Supply support an individual. We reserve this type of support for emergency or crisis situations. Even then, we prefer that the support be given via a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We have a program called Brand Reps that provide individuals with a discount for clothing and footwear.
• We sponsor nonprofits, events, clubs, schools, and associations when the results of the investment can be measured. Sponsorship can be in the form of Western Ranch Supply products, product rental, discounts, or a financial contribution.
• We enjoy hosting nonprofits for fun, in-store events that enhance the shopping experience while raising funds, including selling tickets for events that would be attractive to our customers.
We will do everything in our control to ensure our support stays in the communities where our customers and employees live. They are the only reason we can offer support in the first place.
Western Ranch Supply respectfully requests that you submit your request one (1) month prior to any of your deadlines. Even when a request is a perfect fit, if we don’t have adequate time to work it into our quarterly planning, we may have to decline participation, and nobody wants that to happen.
Sponsorship/Donation Request Form