1/2″, White, Slip x Slip x Slip Tee, Joins A Branch Pipe Into A Run Of Pipe, Used In Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems, Meets The Requirements Of ASTM D 2466.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F
- Has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core
- Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Warning: Prop65 -This product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov