For vaccination of healthy horses as an aid in the prevention of equine Eastern and Western Encephalomyelitis (sleeping sickness) and tetanus.
DOSAGE/ADMINISTRATION: Inject 1ml intramuscularly. Administer a second dose required 3-4 weeks after the first dose. Revaccinate annually. Do not vaccinate within 21 days of slaughter.
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older against Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis viruses and tetanus. Duration of immunity has not been established. For more information regarding safety and efficacy data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
- Tetanus, EEE and WEE are core vaccinations recommended by the AAEP vaccine guidelines and are indicated in the immunization program for all horses each year.
- Formulated to minimize reactions and maximize protection
- All horses are at risk of developing tetanus, an often fatal disease
- An adjuvanted polyvalent equine vaccine-toxoid consisting of equine encephalomyelitis viruses (Eastern, Western and Venezuelan) and tetanus toxoid
- Exceptional safety profile with the smooth Havlogen® adjuvant
- Advanced filtration process through the Antigen Purification System (APS™)