5 pound bag, 1 bag per order
A 20%-protein nutrient-rich ration that provides starting, growing and finishing nutrition for broiler/meat bird or a mixed flock of chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks chickens, 20-24 weeks ducks; geese start laying the spring after they were hatched) and for turkeys from 8-10 weeks until laying age of 30-32 weeks. Optimum nutrition for healthy meat birds and mixed poultry flocks. Formulated with prebiotics and probiotics to support optimum digestive health and immune function.
- Feed Purina Flock Raiser as the sole ration to chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below).
- For turkeys, first feed Purina Game Bird Chow Startena as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina Flock Raiser until laying age (about 30-32 weeks).
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina Layena free-choice to chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices