For the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) circumcinta, and Trichostrongylus axei.
- FDA Approved for use in all classes of goats
- Economical double strength formula – 4 oz. per 50 lb of body weight
- No milk withdrawal. 30 day slaughter withdrawal
- Convenient, single dose treatment at any time during production cycle, helping you to strategically deworm the entire herd.
- Palatable, stable in any meal form.
- Very safe. Rumatel®, when administered during safety trials at twenty times the recommended level, produced no adverse reactions. Backed by years of safe use in goats.
- Does not adversely impact reproductive performance.
- May by used frequently. Conditions of constant worm exposure may require retreatment within 2 to 4 weeks.
- 4 oz. measuring scoop included inside every bag for simple dosing.