As a saw guide, stair layout tool, or rafter tool, Johnson’s 12″ rafter square will help you get the job done accurately and easily. Its solid aluminum body construction with CNC machined edges provide greater accuracy and durability, while the low-glare, protective powder-coated finish makes the permanent graduations and numbers easy to read. This square also features scribe notches starting at 1-3/4″ that is useful when transferring outside increments from the pivot point, and handy markers that measure 2×4 board dimensions of 1-1/2″, 3″ and 3-1/2″.
- Solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability
- Permanent graduations and numbers are easy-to-read
- Scribe notches starting at 1-3/4″ transfer outside increments from pivot point
- Low-glare, protective powder-coated finish
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide
- 2×4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2″, 3″ and 3-1/2″
- Comes with instruction manual including rafter tables