- 1st generation anticoagulant: diphacinone
- Fish flavored for high palatability
- Food-quality grain mix
- Ramik® Green rodenticides are formulated without wax for high palatability and weatherability
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Especially suited for wet or damp areas
Diphacinone, the active ingredient in Ramik®, is a first generation anticoagulant. Ramik is fish flavored for high palatability and is made from a food-quality grain mix. It comes in various forms and package sizes suitable for any use, from rat infestations encountered in livestock and poultry production facilities to the occasional mouse in the house. It is available in pellets, place packs, bars and mini-bars.