PVC Schedule 40 fitting that is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140° F. They are highly resilient, with high-tensile and high-impact strength. PVC Schedule 40 has better sound deadening qualities than PVC Schedule 40 DWV Foam Core and ABS Foam Core. Installation requires the use of primer and solvent cement. All Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA.
- 2″ White Male Adapter, Slip x Male Thread, Connects A Pipe To A Female Thread Fitting, Pipe Threads Are Inside To Allow Connecting Of Male Pipe Threads, Used In Sprinkler & Irrigation Systems, Meets The Requirements Of ASTM D 2466.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2466, NSF 14 and 61
- White fittings that are used in potable water applications
- PVC schedule 40 pipe and pressure fittings are used in irrigation, underground sprinkler systems, swimming pools, outdoor applications and cold water supply lines
- Intended for pressure use
- For use where systems will not exceed 140° F