Shoe GOO was invented in 1972 and the formula remains the same after all these years. It’s specially formulated to repair, seal and stick to a wide variety of materials with superior strength. The unique formula contains a resin system designed for stronger abrasion resistance and better adhesion to flexible materials. It even contains heat dissipaters, which disperse heat away from the shoe and foot. Use on plastic, metal, leather, vinyl, rubber and canvas.
- Water resistant immediately upon application
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes and waders
- Coat and protect shoes from premature wear
- Repair damaged heels and secure loose insoles
- Reinforce skate shoes and coat skateboards for extra traction
- Full cure in 24 hours for a thin application; allow 48-72 hours for thicker applications
- Clear adhesive can be painted over once cured for added UV protection