***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY at 7305 Entryway Drive Billings, MT / DELIVERY to select zip codes***
SUN-TAG SLED is made from medium density polyethylene. It weighs approximately 22 lbs and comes with a 10 foot poly tow rope.
SUN-TAG SLED is designed so the cow can see and smell her calf while it is safely in the sled.
- Place SUN-TAG SLED near the calf.
- Hook the calf’s hind leg whether the calf is standing or laying.
- Pull the calf into the open end of SUN-TAG SLED laying the calf on it’s side.
- Secure the top hind leg in the slot – between the ankle and the hock.
- Pull the sled to the desired location.
- Slide the leg out of the slot and raise the front end of the sled using the recessed handle causing the calf to slide out.
SUN-TAG SLED, located in Saskatchewan, Canada, was designed by three brothers, who farm together and calve out approximately 500 head of beef cattle.