***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY at 7305 Entryway Drive Billings, MT / DELIVERY to select zip codes***
- With no tools required, the effective height of the “no-back” Alley Stop can be quickly set to prevent the backing of bulls, cows, and calves.
- We recommend that stops be set just high enough that they won’t deter cattle from passing underneath, but so that they will fall just below the top of the livestock’s tail head to prevent cattle from backing up the alley.
- A total of 2 chain connections are used to secure the ASU to the alley panels.
- Recommended for use with any Priefert sweep system, the ASU will fit alleys constructed from Premier Panels, Rough Stock Panels, and Sheeted Panels.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.