THE ORIGINAL NO-SNAG TAGGING SYSTEM
Retention starts with proper application
Promotes faster healing and improved tag retention
Z Tags unique cutting tip makes a small incision that heals quickly and snugly around the tag stem.
- Make a precise incision – NOT a puncture wound. This is critical for proper healing and retention.
- Always make a NEW hole. Applying tags into holes from previous tags will prevent proper healing causing the tag to snag or fall out of the ear.
- Avoid penetrating cartilage and blood vessels.
- Always use clean equipment to avoid disease transfer.
- RFID tags are to be placed in the LEFT ear, 1 ½” – 2” from head.
- Make sure the button is placed on the back of ear.